Copyright © Massages By Rob. All rights reserved.
After reviewing your medical history questionnaire, your certified and licensed Massage Therapist will create a custom therapeutic massage that might include Swedish, deep tissue or sports performance techniques.
Our goal is to:
- Relieve muscle tension, tightness and soreness by helping flush lactic acid from the body
- Increase flexibility and range of motion in joints whereby muscles work more effectively
- Improve posture by balancing both sides of the body
- Increase circulation by bringing energy producing nutrients and oxygen to the cells
- Prevent injuries and promote faster healing of injured muscles
- Reduce blood pressure, heart rate and calms nervous system
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase energy while reduces mental and physical fatigue
- Improve digestion and promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Promote deep sleep patterns
- Nourish skin and improves skin tone
- Strengthen immune system to help reduce illness
- Support a Health and Wellness Program
- After your massage, drink at least 2 large glasses of water to help your body flush out the metabolic waste from your muscle groups
- If sore from deep tissue or trigger point work, apply ice as necessary.
- Treat yourself to an 8 hour sleep to allow body to rejuvenate after massage session