Copyright © Massages By Rob. All rights reserved.
we provide service from Boston to Springfield, MA; So. New Hampshire to Rhode Island
More and more companies recognize the numerous benefits of bringing Chair Massage into their workplace or to an event. Studies have shown that Chair Massage improves overall health, employee productivity, loyalty, morale and the ability to manage daily stress.
Stress can build over time leading to neck pain, headaches, back pain, repetitive use injuries (tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome), irritability, exhaustion, poor concentration, anxiety and even depression. We provide single or multi-therapist teams for your event.
- Increases productivity and accuracy by reducing stress levels, leaving employees able to function at their peak performance
- Increases morale, loyalty and employee retention through appreciation
- Reduces absenteeism associated to stress or "mental health day"
- Reduces health care costs through promotion of overall health and wellness
- Appeals to a broad employee base
- Increases ability to manage job related stress through promoting relaxation while reducing anxiety and fatigue
- Improves ability to function comfortably and effectively at work by reducing muscle tension and pain resulting in more energy, better concentration and ultimately higher job satisfaction
- Energizes and motivates staff to get back to work
- Promotes good health through awareness of correct posture, increased blood flow and natural breathing
Typical Chair Massage Engagement:
- A portable, ergonomically designed chair is brought on-site for the employees
- Each employee receives a 15-20 minute massage that focuses on the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands and fingers
- The employee remains fully clothed and oil or lotion is not used
- The employee returns to work feeling energized and refreshed
- Engagement lasts 2-6 hours in duration
- Price: $85-100 per hour per therapist